I would like to make a donation to Christians in Science of

If you pay UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains you may be able to give using Gift Aid, enabling the charity to reclaim tax (currently 25p for each £ you give). Your total payments of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax must be at least equal to that which can be claimed by all the charities (including Christians in Science) and Community Amateur Sports Clubs on your Gift Aid donations in the appropriate tax year.


Personal details


Membership number

Your details will be retrieved after you submit the form, so you don't need to enter them below.


*First or given name:

*Surname or family name:

*Address line 1:

Address line 2:






*Confirm email: