1. To develop and promote biblical Christian views on the nature and scope of science and its interaction with the Christian faith, bringing a biblical Christian perspective on scientific issues into the public arena.
2. To encourage Christians who are engaged in scientific work to maintain an active faith, apply it to their professional lives and share it within the scientific community.
3. To support churches by helping congregations appreciate the harmony of science and faith and assist them with outreach activities.
4. To help Christian science students to integrate their religious beliefs with their studies and to support them as they graduate and progress in their careers.
5. To stimulate responsible Christian attitudes and action towards care for the environment