General Science and Faith
- Science and Faith: conflict or harmony?
A lecture given by Michael Poole at the CiS Birmingham local group meeting on 27th January, 2014.
Audio (mp3, 24.4 MB)
- Science and the Christian faith: seeing the big picture
A lecture given by Professor Alister McGrath at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 10.2MB)
- Secular mythology about Christianity and science
A lecture given by Dr Allan Chapman at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 7.6MB)
- Science and the imagination
A lecture given by Dr Mike Clifford at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 7.8MB)
- How scientists view religion and ethics
A lecture given by Dr Elaine Howard Ecklund at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 9.0MB)
- “Beyond Belief? Science & Religion in the 21st Century” – Dr. Denis Alexander speaks at the Central South CiS group on 9th May 2006
Audio of lecture (MP3, 11.2Mb)
- ‘Science and Faith at War: myths and fables, old and new’ lecture by Prof Colin Russell – given on 18th November 2008 at CiS Central South local group
Audio (mp3, 11MB), Video (mp4, 125MB)
- Can Scientists Believe in Miracles? CiS northern conference 2008. Audio files of lectures can be found here
- Listening Towords
The science and religion section of a collection of lectures. Many presented by CiS members or speakers from The Faraday Institute, and others that may be of interest.
- Radio Interview with Rev. Dr. John Polkinghorne KBE FRS. John Polkinghorne discusses how he applies the deepest insights of modern physics to think about how the world fundamentally works, and how the universe might make space for prayer.
- The Faraday Institute Multimedia Page
A vast collection of lectures from The Faraday Institute for Science and Religion
CiS – Faraday Lectures