- ‘Be joyful though you have considered all the facts’: the Bible and creation care
A lecture given by Dr Jonathan Moo at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 7.7MB)
- Christians and bio-diversity: why theology matters to tree frogs
A lecture given by Rev Peter Harris at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
- Are natural disasters acts of God?
A lecture given by Professor Bob White at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
- The non-political truth about climate change and a Christian response
A lecture given by Professor Katharine Hayhoe at the 2012 CiS Residential Conference
Audio (mp3 7.2MB)
CiS – Faraday lectures:
- Articles from John Ray Initiative (JRI)
- A Rocha Resources
- Au Sable Institute of Environmental Studies Provides university level courses
- 12 Modules for Churches from Eco-Congregation Scotland
- 12 Modules from Eco-Congregation
- Green Jesus: responses by Christians in different professions to the question how they follow Jesus today in the light of climate change.
- Living Lightly, a simpler, greener lifestyle commitment from A Rocha, UK.
- John Ray Initiative is an educational charity that develops and communicates a Christian understanding of the environment.
- Evangelical Environmental Network.
- Society, Religion and Technology Project of the Church of Scotland (SRTP)
Looking at the ethics of technology for a New Millennium.
- Promise Consulting: environmental and waste management consultancy, with comprehensive list of environmental/Christian links.
- Climate Stewards.
- Tear Fund: Climate change pages.
- European Christian Environment Network, Brussels, Belgium.
- The Religious Education and Environment Programme (REEP): promoting links between religions and the environment and specialising in work with schools via the internet.
- Read and affirm the Evangelical declaration on the care of creation from the Evangelical Environmental Network in the US.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Geneva, Switserland.
- United Nations Environment Programme.
- Climate Care , a carbon offset scheme.