This is the booklet for student engineers.
- Why This Booklet?
- An Engineer’s Attitude to the Gospel – John Baden Fuller
- Into the Big Wide World – M.A.W. Harford
- A Christian Engineer in Manufacturing Industry – Richard Riggs
- Christians at Work: An Introduction
- Witness at Work: Why am I doing this? – David Elliman
- Miracles and Metal – David Elliman
- A View of the Defence World – Nick Stroud
- Sharing Christ in Word and Action – Peter Millais
- How can you be a Christian and an Engineer? – Peter Millais and Jenny Taylor
- Christians in Civil Engineering Overseas – Peter Stern
- After College – Simon Wigglesworth
- ‘Now to Him…’ – An Engineering Career: How God has Guided – John Baden Fuller