2019 Student Conference
The Bible and Modern Science: honouring God’s word, exploring God’s works
March 2019 – University of Sheffield
- Professor Sir Colin Humphreys – Can a scientist believe in Biblical miracles?
- Professor Tom McLeish – Biblical thinking through science as gift: the Book of Job and Paul’s long letters
- Dr Bethany Sollereder – Reading Genesis through ancient eyes: creation in ancient near Eastern context
- Hannah Malcolm – The community of creation? Reading scripture in an age of climate chaos
- Dr Nicholas Higgs – ‘A little lower than the angels’ – How evolution informs our view of suffering and the human condition
Audio and presentations will be available as soon as possible.